Tuesday, September 11, 2012

YOU deserve it and so do I

The Sun is shinning and the weather is fine. Perfect to leave work go home get a great book ( what can I read next? Did the 50 shades and Bared to you. Now?) and chill out on a blanket in the back yard in the sun sinking deep into the lives of the people in the books.. Divine :) lol.

Well I'm quick to snap myself out of that day dream and remind myself that I have just eaten my lunch cos I am starving and I am at work and will be for some time. After that I will go get changed and go to the gym and when that is done go past the supermarket and get the rest of the ingredients I couldn't find on the weekend. Cook up dinner, eat clean up and chill out on the couch and watch some mindless TV.

So it does sounds so very boring but I am just doing as Miss M asked, just do and don't think go into Robot mode. I am feeling pretty good that so far I have changed a few habits. Oh I'm not in clear waters yet.. The old ones are still banging and screaming on the glass door,"let me out to play and spiral down your life". But I look away and just get on with it. I say "ït" because I don't like to refer to it as a "task", or "Job" cos then it makes it harder for myself.

I think this 12wbt has really tough me some valuable lessons about myself and like I feel enough of my life is a task, or job that I can't use that name for my training or organise my food or shopping. Silly don't you think? But it's what needs to be done so I'm doing it.

Tomorrow is weigh in day and I almost don't want to see. I pray that it has dropped... SOMETHING, ANYTHING. just for the mind games aspect... Either way. I'll make a promise from now that next weigh in week there will be huge results... I REALLY WANT THIS BAD.

You know like that taste of cake? You take a bite and your think it's divine and it makes you want more? Well my tummy is starting to look smaller and I can feel my legs looking in shape, its making me want more.. I want to feel fit and fabulous.

Common ladies and gents YOU deserve it and so do I

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment