Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Today's thoughts

Hey, weight in Wednesday was awesome for me. Loved loved and loved to see the scales drop. So much so that after I finished work I just wanted to go home and have a nanna nap as I'm feeling exhausted this week but I put my runners on and head straight for the gym before my mind could start playing games. I went hard and long for 30 minutes on03 9092 6540 the treadmill and speeds and incline that I havent done yet and then did 30 minute  on the bike making sure I hit over  11ks and  work at level 4- 6. Boy did that work out hurt. 3 weeks ago I couldnt do more then 15 minutes on the treadmill and now that just a warm up. So proud of me but what keeps me pushing through is seeing the scales drop. You see I have tried so many diets and programs even including this one before and some kind of results was almost impossible and  by week 3 I would have hit plato and would not budge.
I write this to share my excitement but I am still humble in my actions as I know how how hard this is and how easy it is to fall off the wagon. Saying that the inner  voice inside me is acting like a little child you has just lost their first tooth.
So how are you going with your challenge and challenges. Have you learned something's about urself? I would love to hear all about you.
Till next time...
P.s I thought I smashed my workout today but clearly it smashed me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment