Friday, September 28, 2012

Lost in transit

As hard as I tried it not to effect me the truth is that the scales going up by 4kgs did. So much so that I didn't follow the diet this week. I did make some of the meals but i feel like what ever.
I want to get back on track for next week. I find it hard to digest the fact that I followed the program ( and I don't blame the program) and I lost weight, i was so stocked to see the scales go down. My inner princess was jumping for joy. To see the next week my cloths felt tight and the weight was back on.
Does this have something to do with the fact I have PCOS? Maybe. but Maybe not!

I went to the doctors, they checked everything and that looks fine. Got some troubles with my left shoulder but that's a different story all together.

Have anyone any idea whats going on, and how do you handle a fail, how do you become positive again?

Thanks for reading
Anastasia

1 comment:

  1. I can't offer any suggestions but reckon stick with the program for its full duration! It's hard not to be put off but I think it's worth giving it all for the remaining 6 weeks :)

    Have you been eating 1200 calories and not less? What have your snacks been? You didn't have any slip ups after seeing success? Could the weight have been fluids?

    I'm sure it's happened to others but hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete